WXGA color TFT-LCD modules with projected capacitive touch
Mitsubishi has launched a 10.6-inch WXGA color TFT-LCD modules with projected capacitive touch panels using cover glass of up to five millimeters in thickness. The Sample quantity of LCD’s are available from November 30 from Mitsubishi sales offices worldwide.
The technical features of Color TFT-LCD module as provided by Mitsubishi includes These LCD modules basically support its requirement of a thick cover glass and glass that allows operators to wear gloves. And it also support multi-touch and accurate sensing on wet screens. The mix of these cutting-edge touch capabilities and Mitsubishi Electric's proven TFT-LCD technology are expected to support different applications and installation schemes.
1) Projected capacitive touch panels offering superior operability - Thick, five-millimeter cover glass withstands rugged usage
- Ten-point touch operation for accurate sensing
- High-leve operability, even when using gloves or on wet screens
2) Total touch-panel solution - One-stop solution for TFT-LCD, touch panel and touch-control board
- Optional optical bonding (resin bonding of the TFT-LCD module, touch-panel sensor and cover glass for clearer images in bright light)
- Tempered cover glass and anti-reflection/anti-smudge surface treatment for wide-ranging use
- Factory-installed TFT-LCD, PCAP touch panel, cover glass and touch controller offer superior reliability