Version 8.2 of ScanExpress Boundary-Scan Tool Suite from Corelis
Corelis has made available its version 8.2 of ScanExpress Boundary-Scan Tool Suite. The software improvements in the new version includes:
1. New ScanExpress Viewer ODB++ support and trace highlighting enable quick visual identification and diagnosis of faults reported by boundary-scan tests.
2. New e.MMC in-system-programming (ISP) and connection test capabilities. Supported e.MMC components can be erased, programmed, verified, and tested for connectivity when connected to a boundary-scan component.
3. New ScanExpress TPG memory model search capability. Memory models can be explored and selected using a powerful parametric search user interface.
4. Improved ScanExpress JET device automatic detection for additional interfaces, including I2C and UART.
5. ScanExpress JET CPU support for Mobileye EyeQ3, Nvidia Tegra-K1, and Altera Cyclone V SoC microprocessors.
Current Corelis customers with a valid maintenance contract can now access the new software version 8.2 through the Corelis support website.